Location: China main land
Salary: 10 000 RMB – 20 000RMB (R20 000 – R40 000)
Kindergarten’s and Training Centres in Mainland China need qualified teachers from countries with English being a native language or one of the official languages.
The requirements for a candidate to be considered as qualified for the position:
• Native English speaker or non-native with fluent English and a clear accent
• Bachelor’s degree in any subject
• Teaching certification or license a plus
• 2 years minimum teaching experience
• New and experienced teachers welcome (full training provided)
• Between 25 and 50 years old
Candidates will need to be South African citizens and certain about relocating to China. Since candidates will be legally working in China (using the work permit, the Z-Visa), candidates must understand and being fully committed in completing the notarization process.
• Accommodation provided: Western style, furnished, near the school
• Flight allowance
• Legal ‘Z’ work visa and residence permits provided
• 11 days national Chinese public holidays plus 11 days personal holidays
• Health insurance
• Airport pickup and welcome pack
• On-going training and academic support
• Promotion opportunities
How to apply:
• Email your CV in Word Format to email@example.com
• We want a video of you introducing yourself. It’s not too much to ask, right? The schools need to measure your English ability and the sound of your voice. Some schools require a self-introduction. This is a great opportunity to really sell yourself to different schools.