Workshop Technicians (Instructor 2)
R 50 000.00 – R 55 000.00
The workshop technician is responsible for maintaining all aspects of the Training equipment in the workshop assigned to him and assisting the instructor in all workshop delivery material and managing all stores duties.
Duties: To maintain all workshop equipment and prepare the workshops for lessons.
Workshop stores management. Support and assist the instructional staff in the delivery of the technical curriculum in the work shop Help trainees to achieve their potential.
Help improving the training programs
• Excellent English Language ability
• 3 years relevant industrial experience in a petrochemical, engineering, plant maintenance industry.
• Diploma qualified in an engineering/technical subject
• To work within the Company’s Quality procedures
• To be aware of Health and Safety Regulations and uphold your responsibility to Health & Safety as an employee
• To be aware of actions necessary in cases of accident or fire
• To keep your work area clean and safe
• To always act as an ambassador for the Company
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING to email@example.com
A. Fully comprehensive CV in WORD format.
B. Copy of last payslip
C. Copy of qualifications
D. Skype Address
E. Drivers Licence
F. Copy of ID
G. 2 contactable referees, if you have any written references, please send those
If you have not had a response within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful.