Commission, monthly, quarterly and annually (3 tiers)
Feul card, cellphone, laptop
To generate orders for the geographical area assigned through the management of customers and resources offering a complete portfolio/solutions/services in the Care Areas.
Tasks and Responsibilities
• Active development of customer relationships
• Develops long-term partnership with the customer defined by the rules in a defined geographic area
• Focus on sales of portfolio: devices and solutions (excluding after sales business)
• Maximize the sales development through a business plan and implement sales strategies that enable your allocated area(s) to achieve its objective together with the application specialist and modality manager.
• Develops together with the customer the ideal device / solution portfolio for customer needs
• Main interface regarding devices / solutions, utilizing all necessary resources
• Develop and maintain relationships with key customers and other relevant bodies to ensure that the allocated area(s) maximum sales potential is realized
• Responsibility for sales budget (net revenue, margin), prepares sales forecast for his area
• Generates and manages the sales process
• Arrange hand-over of devices / solutions and application training (optional dependent on regulatory requirements)
• Participates on road shows and exhibitions
• Monitors market, competitor and customer development – informs modality managers about market trends
• Assists in receivables management
• Monitor the sales performance of competitors to ensure that the company maintains and develops its competitive position
• Negotiate and close deals
• Continually update CRM, market / product analysis with product specialist
• Completion and maintenance of Call Reports and Submission of Weekly Planners to the Sales Manager
• All quote requests and brochures to be sent to the relevant person 24hrs from time of request.
Communications and Brand
• Support Brand recognition at the branch level
• Responsible for Internal Communications within the workshop
• Relationship-Management with Distributors, Customers and all employees within the Branch
Regulatory Affairs and Quality
• Ensure compliance with corporate quality and environmental policies
• Prepare, implement and monitor effective processes that provide the evidence of compliance with relevant directives, standards, technical, legal, industry or trade requirements
• Ensure the effective day to day quality management of processes within your area of responsibility
• Certificate or Diploma from Tertiary institution would be preferred.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Sales Environment
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the Medical field.
Please send your CV in Word Format to email@example.com
Candidates who have not been contacted within 30 days will not have been deemed successful