Senior C#.net Developer
40,000 -65,000 per month
Skills and Experience
• A minimum of 5 years of C# development working experience.
• In depth working knowledge of C# language features.
• Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals and extensive knowledge of design patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them correctly (e.g. GOF patterns).
• Solid knowledge and practical experience of at least one RDBMS (MSSQL/Oracle/DB2/MySQL/Postgres), including basic DBA functions and some knowledge of advanced configuration such as replication and mirroring scenarios.
• Exposure to NoSQL database approaches is advantageous
• Excellent knowledge of at least one client-side technology. Needs to have detailed implementation experience as well as a solid understanding of the technology specific patterns. Practical experience of MVC/MVVM/MVP and related patterns is a must.
• Needs to have a high level understanding of the common frameworks in the .NET technology stack and needs to have detailed implementation experience in several of these frameworks, for example Entity Framework/Razor/WCF/WPF/PRISM/MVC
• Should be able to establish automated testing patterns within a project (i.e. unit testing, integration testing and performance testing)
• Exposure to at least 3 different types of solution architectures
• Practise and familiarity with integration concerns including messaging paradigms and broad based integration patterns
• Must be comfortable with the appropriate use of dependency injection paradigms and inversion of control
• Exposure to continuous integration and/or continuous deployment paradigms
• Familiarity with asynchronous programming paradigms
• Relevant degree – Comp Sci, Mathematics and Engineering preferable.